- Laugharne Castle, An early 12th century castle situated on the Taf Estuary.
- Oakwood Theme Park, This park boasts world-class rides and attractions including the famous wooden roller coaster Megafobia.
- Picton Castle, A unique castle being in design half fortified manor house, half medieval castle.
- Tenby. Tenby is a 13th century medieval walled seaside town with beautiful unspoilt beaches and is a very popular tourist spot.
- Saundersfoot. Saundersfoot is a small coastal village just north of Tenby with beautiful sandy beaches and a small harbour. Great for Rock Pooling!
- Manor House Wildlife Park. As seen on TV, visit this wildlife park owned and run by Anna Ryder Richardson.
- Folly Farm. Fun for all the family at this farm zoo with over 750 animals.